Just a little while longer...(part 19.2)

(Author's note: Hey frens. I'm back to break your hearts. Enjoy!![Also, remember this was 5yrs ago!]
-Trin)

********************************************************************************
The next day (Monday)

       Tyler woke up the next day with a sore body and broken spirit. He laid there for a couple of

minutes before he realized it was Monday and he had school.

       Tyler sat up and placed his feet on the floor. His entire side ached and when he looked in the

mirror, half of his face was bruised. He stood up and cried out in pain. Every part of him screamed

'No'.

        Tyler gritted his teeth and went to the bathroom. After he brushed his teeth and took a shower,

he attempted to get dressed.

        Putting on pants had been easy, but he could not get his shirt on for about ten minutes. He

slipped on his socks and shoes and walked out of his bedroom into the hallway. He paused and

listened for any indication that his parents were there. Fortunately, they had already left for work.

         Tyler tried to grab his backpack, but he couldn't lift it without sharp pains in his side. He

would have to leave it. He walked out the door, trying to make a believable story about what had

happened to him. He couldn't think of anything, so he settled for: 'ran into a pole'.

           A few minutes later, he made it to the bus stop, just in time to see Josh walking up as well.

Tyler waved at Josh and gave him a small smile. Josh creased his eyebrows as he got closer.

"What happened, Ty?!" he exclaimed.

Tyler shrugged.

Josh frowned. "Tyler, you can trust me, what happened?"

Tyler shook his head, trying not to cry. Josh hurried over and gave him a hug. Tyler cried out in pain.

"Tyler, are you okay?"

Tyler shook his head again, "No," he said, voice cracking.

Josh looked at him sternly. "What happened?!"

Tyler groaned. "I got..." Tyler started to cry, "I-I got b-beat up."

"By who?" Josh growled.

"M-my dad." Tyler looked at Josh, tears streaming down his face, "He was hurting her Josh."

Josh looked at Tyler sadly. "Oh, Tyler. I'm so sorry." he hugged Tyler again, more gently.

Tyler welcomed the hug, even if it did hurt.

Josh patted Tyler's back. "I'm here for you, Ty."

      Tyler sobbed into Josh's shoulder and gripped Josh tightly. Josh held him there for a while, but

when they could hear the bus coming, they broke apart and dried their tears. Tyler and Josh stood

together at the edge of the sidewalk. Shoulders pressed together; supporting each other. Tyler

could feel himself calm down. Josh was here, everything was going to be okay.

     Josh couldn't stop thinking of how much he hated Tyler's dad. How dare he. They would get

revenge. Josh would not rest till there was justice. No one hurt his Tyler.

      The two friends hopped on the bus and went to school, with only each other for comfort. Oh,

how they would change.


(Author's note: I'm so dramatic!! lol
I am sorry. Hopefully, this one was a better "sad story" than the last one. At least Tyler
has Josh, right? Okay, only 8 more parts. Oh, the agony. Please give me recommendations or even just ask questions that I might be able to answer. Thanks, frens! ilysm
-Trin)

Comments

  1. My poor bean! I'm with Josh. Tyler's dad needs to die! How dare he do that to that smol, smol, smol bean!

    Poor kid!

    Good writing by the way. Keep it up! Can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my gosh....I feel so bad for Tyler! He was such a brave kid, standing up to his dad like that. I don't know what to say except that I'm happy he has Josh, but I'm not sure what Josh would be able to do in this situation other than provide comfort.

    Good piece of writing, though. I like your choice of verbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....I literally just went through a whole box of tissues and I guess my mom heard me because she just poked her head in and asked if I was alright.

    Seriously hurts my heart to think of Tyler being hurt like that.

    I'm so very mad at his dad for doing that to him. What a very bad example to him!

    I'm so glad he has Josh. I wish he didn't have to go to school and could rest, but I guess he doesn't really want to be at home either.

    You are getting better and better every time you write. It's exciting to watch you grow as a writer. Make sure that you take some rest too and know that you are loved.

    We care about you girl!

    Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost died just reading your posts Rienna and Ellie. Thank you so much xD
    ilysm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little while longer.....(part 13)

Just a little while longer....(part 3)

Just a little while longer.....(part 5)