Just a little while longer...(part 19.3)

Author's note: OMG I haven't blogged in so long. oof.  I'm so sorry frens, can't believe I did this to you. It's literally been 13 days. wow. okay. well hopefully I can write a small post to quench your thirst (hopefully you actually want to read this haha)
Well here goes, enjoy!
-Trin)

*******************************************************************************
Tuesday

        It had been two full days since IT happened. Tyler couldn't even close his eyes without seeing

his mother being beaten. He could still feel his father's grip on his arms. He brushed his fingers over

his face, where the bruise hadn't even started to heal.

       He was laying on Josh's bed, waiting for Josh to get out of the shower. The water had barely

turned off before Josh was out of the bathroom, completely dressed.

Tyler glanced up curiously. How had he managed to get dressed so quickly?

Josh walked over to his dresser and grabbed some socks. His shirt was almost entirely wet.

Tyler scoffed. "What'd you do, get dressed in the shower?"

Josh smirked. "No, I guess I didn't dry off all the way."

Tyler shook his head, "It's not as if you just missed a few spots. Did you even use a towel?"

Josh laughed. "Um, yeah." He walked over to the bed and sat next to Tyler.

Tyler sat up and scooted closer to Josh, poking his shirt suspiciously. It was wet through and through.

Josh chuckled. "Relax, I'm just a little wet, no big deal."

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well I would hate that so much."

Josh shrugged. "I guess it doesn't bother me."

Tyler lifted a shoulder. "Well, we should probably get going, we have 10 minutes till the bus comes."

Josh nodded absentmindedly and said, "Hey, Ty?"

"Yeah?"

Josh turned and looked at him, "Are you......." He lifted his eyebrows questioningly.

Tyler gave him a small smile. "Better than before, Josh. Better."

Josh sighed happily. "Good. I'm....I'm glad."

Tyler smiled wider. "Especially because of you. You're the best Josh."

Josh smiled bashfully. "Well, I'd do anything for you, Ty. You're my best friend."

Tyler nodded. "You're mine too."

Josh stood up, "We should go, bro."

Tyler jumped to his feet, "Shoot, you're right. Let's go."

Together they walked to the bus stop and went to school.

(Author's note: Sorry it was so short. Hope it was good though. I love you all so much frens. Have a good night, I'll probably (HOPEFULLY) write more tomorrow. XD
-trin)

Comments

  1. I love those two! They are so cute. ;) Good piece of writing. I need more though. Seriously...

    *holds out plate* "Please miss, may I have some more?"

    Would like to see what happens at school. How do the kids react to Tyler being covered in bruises? Do they pick on him? Ignore him? Talk behind his back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness! How are they even real? They are so cute and caring for one another!

    You do a really good job of portraying their friendship.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you put that bit of Josh-lore in there about him not totally drying off. *smirks* Rienna almost died over here.

    They are so innocent and sweet! My poor Tyler....still don't know how his dad could do that to him.

    Loved this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little while longer.....(part 13)

Just a little while longer....(part 3)

Just a little while longer.....(part 5)