Just a little while longer....(part 19.5)

(Author's note: I'm jumping ahead a bit in time. XD Hope, you like it. ily
-Trin)

*********************************************************************************
Two weeks later.....Wednesday

       Josh's phone buzzed again. Josh quickly grabbed it and read the text from Tyler. His brow

creased. Tyler needed help. Josh quickly slipped his shoes on and ran over to Tyler's house.

He climbed up through Tyler's window and tumbled onto his floor. Tyler was sitting on the bed with

his head in his hands. Josh walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hey" Josh whispered, putting an arm around Tyler.

Tyler lifted his head, attempting to smile.

"What's up, bro?" Josh asked cautiously.

Tyler swallowed and shook his head.

Josh looked at him sternly. "What happened, Tyler?"

Tyler shrugged and tears started to spill down his cheeks. "He...my.....mom....."

Josh hugged Tyler tightly. "It's gonna be okay Tyler."

Tyler sobbed into Josh's shoulder and clutched his shirt.

Josh could feel anger coursing through him like venom. How dare that man.

Tyler sniffled and reluctantly pulled away from Josh's embrace. He cleared his throat, "Josh?"

Josh lifted his eyebrows.

"What do I do?" Tyler's voice cracked. "I don't know how much more....." he started to cry again.

Josh pulled him into another hug. "Shhh. Don't even go there, Ty."

Tyler nodded, hugging Josh tightly.

"Okay, Josh. I won't." He managed to choke out.

Josh patted his back and sighed. Poor Tyler.

Tyler and Josh stayed like that for a while. Letting each other's closeness say what they couldn't.

Tyler was overwhelmed by his friend's love. Josh was really his best friend.

"Hey, Ty?" Josh asked, pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah?"

"We should go to school," Josh said softly.

Tyler nodded. "Let's go."

(Author's note: So, hope you liked it. I guess I'm liking short, sad posts right now. I love you frens, I might blog again tonight.
-Trin)

Comments

  1. O my gosh! You are really good at portraying emotion. My heart broke when I read this.

    Keep up the good work. I can't see what happens next.

    Almost done with the Tyler and Josh miniseries right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their bromance is beautiful.... *sigh*

    Thank heavens for Josh!

    If I was there I'd want to give Tyler a hug too. ;)

    Keep up the good work!

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe thank you :)
    i love your reactions XD
    um i still have 19.6-19.9
    so a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my cute little beans! I love them so much!

    My poor little Tyler...*cries* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM !?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little while longer.....(part 13)

Just a little while longer....(part 3)

Just a little while longer.....(part 5)