Just a little while longer...(part 19.1)

(Author's note: Hey frens. So last night I couldn't sleep for a while, partly because I had this particular story in my mind. Haha, so I wrote it down on a piece of paper. However, I realized I also wanted to continue the story for a bit longer. So introducing the ten-part series about Josh and Tyler 5 years ago. (which means they are 8th graders!! OMG) I will be switching between there POVs so pay close attention and I might warn you idk. lol
Alright, tw I know you guys are gonna hate me for what I'm about to write. Just know that I love you and I'm sorry.
-Trin)

******************************************************************************
5 years ago

         Tyler sat on the couch watching SpongeBob and trying to ignore his parents screaming at each

other in the next room. He could hear his dad getting angrier and his mom wouldn't stop yelling. He

wished they would just stop. He knew how this ended. How it always ended: with his mom having

to explain to everyone why she had a black eye. She always lied. Tyler hated his father for hitting her.

His heart broke every time he had to hear her cries, or look at her bruises. This time, Tyler was

determined to do something if his dad started beating his mom.

      About ten minutes later, he heard a loud smack and a gasp of pain. Tyler could feel anger

inside him, like never before. He had to do something.

     Tyler rose from the couch and walked into the net room with clenched fists. He saw his mom

laying on the ground holding her cheek, while his father stood over her, hand raised for another

blow.

     "Stop Dad, this isn't right!" he yelled.

Tyler's dad turned to Tyler, an ugly glower twisting his features, "What'd you say, boy?"

Tyler gulped. "I-I said don't hit my mom."

Tyler's dad laughed wickedly. "Or what?"

Tyler's heart beat faster, "I'll-I'll call the police!"

His dad stomped over and slapped him hard against the face, sending Tyler flying into a bookcase.

"Stay down you worthless boy!"

Tyler's whole body hurt, but he would not give up. He rose shakily and said, "No."

Tyler's dad scoffed. "Do you want a beating?"

Tyler shook with fear but held his ground. "Don't hurt my mom."

Tyler's mom cried from the corner, "Don't hurt him, please."

Tyler's dad kicked her, "Shut up!"

Tyler could feel the fire within flare again, "Stop!!"

"We're gonna teach you to listen!" he yelled as he pushed Tyler against the wall.

He started to shake him and hit him against the wall, making Tyler scream and kick, trying to escape.

"Let me go!!" Tyler kept screaming. But his dad wasn't done yet.

He threw Tyler to the ground and kicked him, again and again. Until Tyler was curled into a ball

screaming in pain.

When he finally stopped. Tyler was almost unconscious, his throat raw from screaming.

"That'll teach you, boy."

       Tyler whimpered. He was in excruciating pain. He squeezed his eyes shut and cried himself to

sleep. A few hours later, he woke up and managed to crawl into his room. He hurriedly locked the

door and collapsed onto his bed, exhausted and devastated.



(Author's note: I'm so sorry. I really mean it. Hopefully, I didn't crush your spirit. I am a horrible person. I hope you hated it. I know I do. Okay, I'll continue this story. I kinda wanted to show why Tyler never intervenes with his parents' fights. Tell me what you thought in the comments, questions, and suggestions? Thank you for reading.
-Trin)

Comments

  1. O my gosh.... My poor Tyler.....That is horrible.

    What an evil man.....my poor smol bean....how could he ever hurt such a precious bean, let alone his wife? Eesh!

    This was a really good post. I feel like you got your point across as to why Tyler doesn't interfere anymore. He needs to get out of that house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse while I go have a panic attack and go through six hundred tissues....

    I'm dissolving into a puddle. A berry angry puddle who wants to kill Tyler's dad, because how could he hurt my smol, innocent, adorable bean?!?!

    I will fight him and save my Tyler because Tyler is just an angel and didn't deserve this!

    Oh the agony!

    My poor angel....

    I don't know how you could write that...it must have been really hard and I commend you for doing this. But gosh!

    I think I'm going to find a dragon and go burn that house down and save my Tyler now.

    Excuse me while I go rescue my smol bean....

    I'm coming Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I wrote this either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little while longer.....(part 13)

Just a little while longer....(part 3)

Just a little while longer.....(part 5)