Just a little while longer...(part 19)

(Author's note: This one might be darker, it just depends on the mood I'm in right now. *laughs evilly* Also, I'm really wanting to write about Beverly, I'm just trying to keep this story going 'cause I'm just as interested as I hope you guys are. To be honest, I never know what's gonna happen. I should probably try to have a plot, but I don't know, I like freestyling. OKay, I also want to say thank you for being so encouraging and supportive of me all the time. (you know who you are) I love you so much and if ever I'm famous, why do I say that all the time? I seriously think one day I'm gonna be famous and laugh at this dumb blog. But anyways, if ever I'm famous, I hope this helps my fans. lol
Now I will write!! Enjoy!!
-Trin)

*******************************************************************************

    Monday

Tyler didn't want to go home, he was scared what his parents might do. He lingered at his front door

with Josh for as long as he could.

Josh smiled sympathetically. "It's gonna be okay, Tyler. I'm just a call away."

Tyler took a shaky breath. "Do you have to go? Can you stay a little longer?"

Josh thought for a moment, "Yeah, let me call my mom."

Tyler swallowed and tried to smile. "That'd b-be amazing if you would, Josh."

Josh nodded and talked to his mom for a bit before hanging up. "I can sleepover," he grinned.

Tyler grinned back. "Really? Oh, I'm so glad, you've no idea."

Josh patted Tyler's back. "I know, I'd stay with you forever if I could."

Tyler chuckled. "Yeah, why don't you?"

Josh smirked. "I need to make sure you don't get bored of my beautiful face."

Tyler rolled his eyes. "I don't think anyone ever could."

Josh blushed. "Well, whatever then."

Tyler laughed. "Maybe we can move out together? That'd be fun."

Josh's eyes widened, "You mean it?"

Tyler shrugged. "Of course, Josh. Your my best friend in the whole world."

Josh lifted a shoulder. "I didn't...I-I thought you might not-"

"Josh, you're amazing. Don't sell yourself short. I couldn't imagine a better roommate."

Josh shrugged. "I mean, I-"

Tyler shushed him. "Josh. Stop it, we will definitely move out together that's a great idea."

Josh smiled sheepishly. "Okay."

      Tyler and Josh decided to sneak in through Tyler's bedroom window. Once they got in the room,

Josh went straight over to Tyler's piano.

"Wanna play me a song?"

Tyler turned bright red. "I-I don't know, Josh, I'm not practiced right now."

Josh scoffed. "Shut up, Ty. You're a freaking prodigy."

Tyler bit his lip. "Fine," he walked over to the piano and sat down on the bench.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you!" Tyler said excitedly.

Josh looked up from a sheet of piano music, "What?!"

Tyler smiled self-consciously. "I wrote a new song."

Josh stared at him incredulously. "YOU DID WHAT???"

Tyler blushed even more, "I said I-"

Josh ran over to the piano and hugged Tyler tightly. "I know, that is so great! I love your voice"

Tyler blinked rapidly and asked, "What?"

Josh let go of Tyler and nodded earnestly. "I do, I can't get it out of my head."

"Now sing the new song," he ordered jokingly.

Tyler grinned and started playing, obediently.

       As Josh listened, he started to cry. Tyler was the most talented singer he had ever heard. The only

thing he could add, selfishly, would be drums. But only because he wanted to be apart of Tyler's

passion and talentedness and beautifulness. He felt like a fanboy.

    When Tyler finally finished, Josh whispered, "Did you name it, Ty?"

Tyler turned, "What'd you say?"

"Did. You. Name. It?" Josh emphasized each word, while he wiped his eyes.

Tyler scrunched his brows, wondering how Josh would be crying. "Um, yeah. Are you okay?"

Josh nodded, "What'd you name it, Tyler?"

Tyler blushed, "I named it Truce."

Josh took a deep breath and released it.

Tyler looked at him, concerned. "Are you sure you're okay? Did I do something wrong?"

Josh shook his head. "That was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. The only one that

could come close is your other song."

Tyler gawked at Josh. "Wh-what? You're not serious?" he chuckled nervously.

Josh nodded solemnly. "I'm dead serious, Tyler. You're amazing. My only critique is that you add a

drummer. I know a pretty decent one." he winked.

Tyler gasped. "You Want To Play Music With Me?" he said pointing at himself.

"If you'll have me," Josh said with a teeny tiny smile.

Tyler laughed, "Of course, Josh, you'd be perfect!!"

Josh grinned. "Good," he pressed his palms together in front of him, "when do we start?

Tyler beamed at Josh. "Right now."

Josh looked pleased. "Tyler Robert Joseph, I love you."

Tyler smirked and rolled his eyes. "I love you too, bro."

Josh rubbed his hands together. "Let's do this."


(Author's note: How'd you like? I loved it!! xD Not to be prideful, haha. I was grinning like a madwoman the entire time. Okay. more like Moriarty, (hehehe Julia xD)
So, I have to go to sleep now. ilysm Thanks for reading. Tune in next time, on Fandomania21.

-Trin)

Comments

  1. Awww....Jishua....the wittle fanboy....And Tyler....writing "Truce"! *Internal screaming followed by intense sobbing*

    Finally, the band commences. "It will be bold. Heroic...." #EdnaMode

    How did Edna get here? Okay, Edna is always needed.

    Hugs for everybody! Gosh, I'm in a really hugging mood. Muhahaha! Fear me....

    Okay...I've lost it....

    P.S. Please write more.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jossssshhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dun! I'm so in love with you. What an adorable angel!

    You do such a good job with describing their friendship. I love Tyler's innocence when he thinks that he's not all that good.

    Oh my smol bean.....you are an exceptional human being.

    If I ever had the chance to listen to Tyler sing, I'd probably cry too. Of course I might do that just from being in the same room as them...but that's besides the point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my goodness! They are so sweet! I love how you portray their frenship.

    I like how modest Tyler is about his talent. And Josh is so star-struck! What a bunch of cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little while longer.....(part 13)

Just a little while longer....(part 3)

Just a little while longer.....(part 5)