Just a little while longer...(part 18)

(Author's note: Hi again, I can't sleep because I have pretty bad anxiety right now, so that is why I have to write. I will not be continuing Beverly's story just yet. I'm kinda in the mood to write about Twenty One Pilots haha or rather the band members. So enjoy and sorry if it's sad. ilysm

-trin)

**************************************************************************
Sunday Night, Early Monday Morning

Tyler climbed into the large bed with Josh.

"Good night, Ty."

Tyler settled under the covers and looked at Josh. "Night," he whispered.

      Josh closed his eyes and was asleep in minutes. Tyler, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. He

couldn't stop wondering about every little thing going on his life. His heart hammered in his chest

and he found it hard to breathe. Tyler squeezed his eyes shut and tried to clear his mind.

     He sighed and turned over on his side. He didn't want to wake up Josh. He shook his head and

bit his lip hard. He tried telling himself it was okay and counting sheep, but it didn't work.

    Finally, he gave up.

"Josh?" he whispered tentatively.

Josh yawned and slurred. "Yeah, Ty, whaddya need?"

Tyler tried to swallow past the knot in his throat, "I-I can't sleep. I'm-"

Josh sat up and shushed him. "It's alright, Ty. Let's play a game?"

Tyler nodded and cracked a smile. "You always know what to do."

Josh shrugged. "I get anxiety too, Ty. It's nice to have a distraction."

Tyler grinned. "That's why I keep you around."

Josh smirked and quirked his eyebrows. "Oh really?"

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Duh."

Josh snickered. "Well good thing we're best friends then."

Tyler nodded happily, clapping his hands together. "Yup Yup Yup."

      Josh smiled. He had succeeded, and if Tyler was happy, so was Josh. They stayed awake all night,

and even though they were exhausted for school, it had been totally worth it.



(Author's note: I know it's short, don't hate me!!! Okay, hope you enjoyed. Maybe I'll blog soon.

-Trin)

Comments

  1. Of course you're in the mood to write about Twenty One Pilots! Haha! They are irresistible, aren't they? I've noticed all your retweets for the KCA. Way to support our boys! I hope you get to meet them one day.

    Keep up the good writing girl! Ellie and I look forward to your posts. They keep us sane.

    Ok...maybe not sane....but...happy? Yes. Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad to hear that :) I'll probably write again today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hopefully you'll have written by the time I get home. Either that or we can write together when I get home. Btw, your character facial descriptions and reactions are on point! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frens are the best! I know Rienna helps keep me sane when I get really anxious. You do such a good job portraying what it is like to have anxiety and depression and I know part of that is because you experience it as well.

    Keep up the good work. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a little while longer.....(part 13)

Just a little while longer....(part 3)

Just a little while longer.....(part 5)